Shrewsbury Renaissance Festival, Immerse Yourself in the 15th Century!
This is our last Renaissance festival of the season. Come join us to celebrate the end of summer and a fabulous festival season in King's Valley. We will be offering Henna, Glitter tattoos, free hand gilding and glitter as well as our beautiful merchandise. Put on your corsets and doublets one more time and come play "faire" with us!
To get to Kings Valley:
- Exit I-5 at the US 34 exit and drive west towards the Coast.
- Drive three miles past Corvallis on US 34/20 to Philomath.
- From Philomath, take Hwy 20 West at the "Y". (towards Newport).
- At Wren (~4.5 miles past "Y"), turn north onto Kings Valley Hwy (Hwy 223).
- Continue to Grant Road and look for signs. Grant Road is north of Kings Valley on the Benton/Polk county line. Look for signs just north of the "S" bend.